Construction of the Lluvia Kamigumi Jetty for Grain Terminal
International Bulk Terminal Thilawa (IBTT) is located on the Plot No. 30 & 31 of Thilawa Port Development Area, South of Yangon. The terminal has 333m waterfront along Yangon River. Antara Koh was the specialist marine sub-contractor for jetty construction work awarded by the main contractor, Penta Ocean Construction Co., Ltd. The Contract duration was 12 months commencing from October 2017.
The jetty has the following features:
- The jetty was designed to receive Medium Range vessels (maximum 60,000DWT) as well as 3 river barges varying in size of approximately 1,000DWT up to 5,000DWT.
- Berthing facilities for barge and tug at the back of the platform are also provided for future plan.
- 94m long Access Trestle carries the conveyor belt system, supported by 54nos of 800mm diameter and 1,000mm diameter pre-stressed spun concrete piles.
- 94m Long Access Trestle with Conveyor Support Structure supported by 54nos of 800mm diameter and 1000mm pre-stressed spun concrete piles.
- 230m long, 25m wide loading platform founded on 190 numbers of 800mm diameter and 1000mm pre-stressed spun concrete piles.
We completed the Project ahead of schedule with good quality and good safety record.