Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Antara Koh Pte Ltd is dedicated to QHSE an integral part of our business at all levels of the organization and in all phases of our work processes. Our QHSE policy defines the structure and principles of how we conduct our operations worldwide. We strive to continuously improve our QHSE performance to grow our business, better serve and respond to the changing needs of our customers with compliance to the industry and global standards. At Antara Koh, we are accredited and committed to:
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- To formulate a system to produce good quality works all the time.
- To involve in the design; use latest technologies, appropriate machineries, materials; use best methods; and the effective use of manpower, to execute projects safely with good quality.
- To complete projects ahead of schedule and on budget.
ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- To inculcate in everyone the need of a healthy environment to work and live in.
- To use the latest environment knowledge to design and execute environmentally friendly Projects.
- To protect the environment through resource conservation, waste management (such as the Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) and vector control.
- To purchase, operate and maintain environmentally friendly machineries that creates low noise and emits low exhaust pollutants to our environment.
- To avoid high consumption of water, fuel and electricity.
SS ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- To create and maintain a safe and healthy environment to work and live in.
- To educate everyone on health and safety knowledge; and inculcate safe working habits and practices.
- To prevent injury and ill health by identifying hazards and device proper procedures to manage such hazards to carry out works safely.
Antara Koh Private Limited, December 2020
Back to top