Antara Koh Pte Ltd was awarded the EPC contract for construction of jetty by Singapore Lube Park Ltd. The new jetty facility is situated on the west shore line of reclaimed land known as Tuas View Extension at the western extremity of Singapore. The project has followings features:
· 415 meters approach/pipe trestle between shore and jetty platforms supported by 81 nos. of 16mm thick Steel pipe pile with diameter vary between 660mm to 914mm.
· Two berths (Berth 1 & Berth 2) with dimension of 45m length X 22m width platform with marine loading arm and gangway facilities on top – each berth supported by 24 nos. of 711mm x 16mm thick Steel pipe piles. Having maximum berthing capacity up to 40,000 DWT vessel.
· Four numbers of breasting dolphins with mooring hooks at each berth of Berth 1 & 2, supported by 6 nos. of 762mm x 16mm thick Steel pipe pile.
· Berth 3 & 4 with dimension of 155m length X 29m width platform with marine loading arm and gangway facilities on top and 20 ns. fenders and 20 nos. of bollard system and 2 rubber ladders at each ends. Supported by 272 nos. of 914mm x 16mm Steel pipe piles.
· 12 nos. of mooring dolphins with Quick Release Mooring Hooks. There are two heavy duty hybrid rubber ladder attached to the two end mooring dolphins.
· Four heavy duty steel walkway with maximum 42m span between breasting dolphins & mooring dolphins. Seven nos. of steel walkway between each mooring dolphins along the approach trestle.
· Firewater pump house platform and metal roof with provision of crash barrier.
· Junction platform with navigation lights.
Antara Koh achieved 420,000 man hours without Loss Time Injury and successfully delivered the project within budget and schedule.
|Back to top|